Betclever
Bienvenue sur Betclever !

Enregistrez-vous pour avoir accès à toutes les catégories du forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome on Betclever!

Sign-in to get access to all categories of the forum.

Betclever
Bienvenue sur Betclever !

Enregistrez-vous pour avoir accès à toutes les catégories du forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome on Betclever!

Sign-in to get access to all categories of the forum.

-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

EBEL (EHL) 2014/15

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

EBEL (EHL) 2014/15 Empty EBEL (EHL) 2014/15

Message par Ruki Dim 12 Oct - 7:44

HDD Telemach Olimpija - EC Redbull Salzburg

Olimpija has played 9 matches so far in EBEL. They have managed to win only 2 in their home Tivoli arena against weak VSV and Alba Volan. On other 7 matches their opponents were dominating from the early start where they have gained lead in 1st period and brought the game to an easy victory. Olimpija is not really that bad defensively when playing 5 on 5 but they have awful penaly killing so they get scored on alot while they are unable to realize their own chances. Salzburg is dominating in CHL, in EBEL they have made a winning strike in the beginning but now they lost 3 straight matches, a bit surprisingly. Perhaps they were getting tired or they just gave more attention to CHL so EBEL was not so important to them. Anyway, today they are heading into the match rested and I'm sure they are motivated to win to get new points in order to get back in the top. They couldn't have a more easy opponent. Since Salzburg players are much more phisically prepared and have more skills I expect Olimpija to make more mistakes in the defense and possibly taking some penalty when they won't be able to match duels with Salzburg players. I see good chances for Salzburg to score in first period, a goal or two, to have a confident score going into 2nd period and bring the victory home while Olimpija will be (unsuccessfully) chasing the deficit again. Odds for Salzburg to win the 1st period seem rather high. On to the team totals. Olimpija only managed to go over in 2 matches - the two home victories I mentioned earlier where opponent was defensively much weaker than Salzburg. In average Salzburg gets scored against little more than 2 goals but they have "ruined" this average recently with 2 losses when they were playing 4 matches in 1 week so they were probably tired. They played CHL match during this period and only allowed 1 goal so they were probaly preparing for this match rather than pay attention to EBEL. Last year Salzburg has won all 4 mutual matches and Olimpija scored more than 2 goals only once.

Pick 1: Salzburg in 1st period @ 1.70 MarathonBet 5/10
Pick 2: Olimpija totals under 2.5 @ 1.49 MarathonBet 5/10
Ruki

Ruki

EBEL (EHL) 2014/15 Rank_b10

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

EBEL (EHL) 2014/15 Empty Re: EBEL (EHL) 2014/15

Message par Ruki Mar 25 Nov - 17:46

Bolzano Foxes - HDD Telemach Olimpija Ljubljana

Today we have a duel of two of the least efficient teams in the league and both teams are missing some players, most important are offensive players Leber, Hebar, Koren and Koblar for Olimpija. Olimpija has problems scoring but at the same time their goalie Chiodo is very solid so I don't expect to see many goals today.

Pick: Totals under 5.5 @ 1.85 la bête 5/10

Dernière édition par Ruki le Mar 25 Nov - 21:51, édité 2 fois
Ruki

Ruki

Message par Orny33 Mar 25 Nov - 17:51

I follow in small stake

Thanks Ruki for yours picks
Orny33

Orny33

Manager

Message par Ruki Mar 25 Nov - 21:54

Ruki a écrit:Bolzano Foxes - HDD Telemach Olimpija Ljubljana

Today we have a duel of two of the least efficient teams in the league and both teams are missing some players, most important are offensive players Leber, Hebar, Koren and Koblar for Olimpija. Olimpija has problems scoring but at the same time their goalie Chiodo is very solid so I don't expect to see many goals today.

Pick: Totals under 5.5 @ 1.85 la bête 5/10
3-0 (with empty-netter at the end) EBEL (EHL) 2014/15 2376987860
Ruki

Ruki

Message par Orny33 Mar 25 Nov - 21:57

2 goals in the 10 first minutes … but don't worrie, follow Ruki ;-)
Orny33

Orny33

Manager

Message par Ruki Jeu 27 Nov - 5:22

EBEL: HDD Telemach Olimpija Ljubljana - EC KAC

Olimpija is still the worst team in the league. They mostly have troubles scoring while their goalie is good so they can usually contain losses within a reasonable margin. They have got 5/6 points in first 3 matches after the national team break but they are back to their usual form as they lost last 2 matches without scoring a goal. KAC is not in a much better form as they were on a losing streak. Their struggles are coming to me as a surprise as they had the same problems in last season so this year they made many changes in the roster and team leadership but somehow their troubles still continue. Lately they allow too many goals in their own net but they won in Znojmo on Tuesday to finally secure their first victory in November. On Friday they have a good chance to get new points as they will play vs Olimpija. Their future schedule includes playing Salzburg and Linz, two of the top EBEL teams so this match in Ljubljana can be a good motivational boost for KAC, as well as chance to secure 2 points as I doubt it can get any easier than playing vs crappy Olimpija. KAC's problems lie in defensive play but Olimpija has problems scoring so I think KAC will be able to score more than conceide. In last 3 seasons Olimpija has won only one mutual match after shootout lottery so that's 10-1 in favor of KAC.

Pick: EC KAC ML @ 1.615 MarathonBet 5/10

Dernière édition par Ruki le Ven 28 Nov - 21:33, édité 1 fois
Ruki

Ruki

Message par dawa06 Jeu 27 Nov - 7:32

I'll pick this one, Thanks Ruki EBEL (EHL) 2014/15 1683659848
dawa06

dawa06

Modérateur

Message par Ruki Ven 28 Nov - 21:34

Ruki a écrit:EBEL: HDD Telemach Olimpija Ljubljana - EC KAC

Olimpija is still the worst team in the league. They mostly have troubles scoring while their goalie is good so they can usually contain losses within a reasonable margin. They have got 5/6 points in first 3 matches after the national team break but they are back to their usual form as they lost last 2 matches without scoring a goal. KAC is not in a much better form as they were on a losing streak. Their struggles are coming to me as a surprise as they had the same problems in last season so this year they made many changes in the roster and team leadership but somehow their troubles still continue. Lately they allow too many goals in their own net but they won in Znojmo on Tuesday to finally secure their first victory in November. On Friday they have a good chance to get new points as they will play vs Olimpija. Their future schedule includes playing Salzburg and Linz, two of the top EBEL teams so this match in Ljubljana can be a good motivational boost for KAC, as well as chance to secure 2 points as I doubt it can get any easier than playing vs crappy Olimpija. KAC's problems lie in defensive play but Olimpija has problems scoring so I think KAC will be able to score more than conceide. In last 3 seasons Olimpija has won only one mutual match after shootout lottery so that's 10-1 in favor of KAC.

Pick: EC KAC ML @ 1.615 MarathonBet 5/10
Olimpija wins in OT EBEL (EHL) 2014/15 1162114712
Ruki

Ruki

Message par Orny33 Ven 28 Nov - 21:35

All of goals in pp too
Orny33

Orny33

Manager

Message par Ruki Ven 28 Nov - 21:56

Orny33 a écrit:All of goals in pp too
Yes, I can see how much KAC really sucks now, they are perhaps the worst team in the league if that is even possible. I thought they should be able to beat Olimpija which played without few of their important players (Hebar, Koren, Leber, Koblar).
Ruki

Ruki

Message par Ruki Sam 29 Nov - 22:25

Vienna Capitals - Bolzano Foxes

Since Vienna got eliminated in Champions League they have dropped the pace in EBEL as well. They have lost 4 out of 5 matches and also lost the 1st place in the league. But the lone victory has come over Bolzano on the road. Despite the bad form they had the toughest opponents in last 2 matches as they were playing Salzburg and Linz on the road, two of the toughest EBEL teams. They were pretty close in both matches so I think there is not much to worry about. Bolzano had a slow start into the season but have picked up a bit since. They are not convincing on the road though. They are playing a match today as they are on the road in Hungary and it's usually tough to play Alba Volan in their home fortitude. So they will have to travel from Hungary back to Vienna to play tomorrow and if I add some fatigue which should be present since this league is not exactly on the high professional level, I think they are a good opponent for Vienna to bounce back.

Pick: Vienna Capitals @ 1.57 Pinnacle 5/10
Ruki

Ruki

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut